We’re all capable of creating. It’s part of human nature. We create tools, we create and alter our environments, we adapt and improve. We learn at a very quick rate - we apply. If you really want to create - you can. And it’s now easier than ever. But, if you need some reasons as to why...
- Because it can be fun
- Because it can be personally fulfilling
- Because you can meet new people
- Because you will learn something
- Because you can control your own destiny and become independently wealthy
- Because you have something unique to contribute to the world
- Because the world economy is global
- Because there are people out there always looking for the new and remarkable
- Because it’s never been easier
- Because it's never been harder - and that's a good thing.
- Because your creation can outlive you
- Because it can improve lives
- Because it can change the world
- Because you can
Every single person can deliver a unique proposition and idea into the world - every individual has a specific set of beliefs and skills that can be incorporated into a product or service. The future will be smaller, yet global. Be part of it.
Dmitry N. Rusakov
This series of content is a small experiment. I pledged to create a piece of content on my site for the next 365 days. You can read the opening post here. The posts aren’t limited to thoughts or ideas, they’re really just a way for me to create original content. If you got any feedback/questions, please reach out. Thanks for looking.